Thing #1: I'll be appearing at Teen Day (Saturday) at the RT Booklovers Convention in Chicago this weekend. I'm supposed to, uh... speed read... which I'm not sure what that means. Or what I'll read. So if you're there, don't be surprised if there is much flailage. And failage. Either one. Both, probably. But I'll give you a signed bookmark, so you'll have to forgive me! :)
If you won't be around for the convention, don't forget the Dark Days tour next week! Here's where I (and Kimberly Derting and Dan Wells) will be:
Wednesday, April 18 - Books & Co. in Dayton, OH 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 19 - Anderson's Bookshops in Naperville, IL 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 20 - Barnes & Noble in Burlington, MA 7:00 p.m.
Thing #2: So I'm totally falling behind on my reading challenge, which is to read a book a week in 2012. I'm four books behind. I suppose I can catch up this summer, but it makes me feel so PANICKED to see the little note on Goodreads reminding me that I'm so behind.
Anyway, here's an update of the books I've read so far in 2012:
1. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
2. Unbearable Lightness by Portia De Rossi
3. Envy by Gregg Olsen
4. Ashfall by Mike Mullin
5. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
6. Ten by Gretchen McNeil (will be doing a giveaway for this one soonish)
7. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting (tour mate!!)
8. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
9. Dead to You by Lisa McMann
10. Partials by Dan Wells (tour mate!!)